1.04.2007

Back on the job.

Thursday, Jan 4th: First day back on campus. What a wonderful feeling to be back on the field serving the Lord to a spiritually blind generation. I was so happy to be sharing my faith with students again. I had a lot of fun sharing my faith with my family and friends and a few strangers during taxi rides and flights but nothing beats sharing the gospel on the university campus.

Today: Craig: our new intern and the former student president for the UofM joined me and a few other Management (business) students to give away Real Life Kits [a new testament, evangelistic tract, an extreme sports DVD w/ music and testimonies, and Josh Mc Dowell’s “Quest for Answers: rebuttal for the Davinci Code”]

It was well received by the students and I am excited to see a few Christians come out of the woodwork. I hope to work with them this semester: building them up in their faith and I’m praying they will catch the vision to win, build and send other labourers onto the various areas of campus, Winnipeg, Canada and the world.

I also got to share my faith with some Masters students in Biophysical Engineers. They were from India. Wow who ever thought I could potentially have an impact on India from Winnipeg. Praise the Lord for the way He orchestrates circumstances! It was a pleasure to sit with them and explain the Gospel. I trust that the seed sown would one day accepted; at least they know the truth and now have the opportunity to respond to His knocking.

Pray with me that the world would be won soon, and His coming would be quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home