11.26.2006

ice + mazda = CRASH

So today 930am winnipeg, mb driving north on pembina I totalled my beautiful car. We'll it looks totalled but I await the report from the claims adjuster.

Hurray for black ice!

Praise God that I'm totally fine and not injured. My back hurts and stuff but hurray for air bags.

So what did I learn:
- Changing lanes on black ice is bad idea.
- I should drive more cautiously in winnipeg then I already do.
- Another circumstance to trust God.

pictures on the way.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Tim said...

8^O

that's me with my mouth open.

Indeed, praise God that His hand was (and still is) with you.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Arnold said...

Praise the Lord you were okay. I think you know by now, Winnie-the-poo-peg is not Vancouver. :) We had a freak snowstorm here and people drive like it's summer. Scary.

Peace.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Justin E. Chan said...

Thanks for your prayers and support. I wish i could get a big group hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home