12.15.2006

RIP: mazda 3 sport

Hey Gang,

I know some of you have been asking me about pictures for my car accident: here you go> Thank god i'm still alive. i went to the doctor and he has no idea how I didn't break my neck. He told me it was a miracle. To be honest i think so too... i mean it could have been an open hwy with no medium... I might have gotten t-boned by on coming traffic.. if there was no cement wall for me to smash into i could have went off into a revene. If I didn't hit the other car, that absorbed my momentum I could have ended up spinning 180 and getting smashed head on by traffic that was originally behind me... WOW did God ever do a work. i'm wondering why I'm still alive. I guess he has other plans.Airbags have a funny smell...


I doesn't look that bad but the engine mounts broke therefore the engine fell to the ground. The Mechanic at the body shop where the car was being held during the adjustment told me that he would have to order in a new engine if he were assigned to repair the car.

The car doesn't look that bad, thanks to some great safety measures taken by mazda. The pictures do not show you the brutallity under the hood... sorry couldn't get the hood open to check it out. They had to bend back the hood just to access the engine damge.And I just bought a block heater for that thing! 150 bux down the drain. BOO>

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Tim said...

rest in peace to those beautiful seat warmers as well.
praise God again for His divine plan/care for you!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Justin E. Chan said...

Thanks boys. Apparently God has other plans for me before I head into the kingdom. I appreciate you two guys so much! thanks for being great examples of faith and trust to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home